A REGENERATIVE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COMMUNITY –
LEADERSHIP COHORT 2
- Do you want to Grow Your Business exponentially, yet Responsibly?
- Would stable revenue growth allow your business to be the business you know it can be?
- What could you do with double digit margins? Innovate? Build a platform?
- Want to be the earnings leader in your industry? Learn how to do that!
Growth is not about scaling or increasing your ecological footprint. It is about creating offerings and systems that give you financial effectiveness by using regenerative design practice to displace extractive businesses, allowing you to become the leader offering regenerative products and services. Carol Sanford Institute has a decades-long, proven systemic technology that teaches you all of this and everything it takes to accomplish it.
“Carol is a visionary, giving us revolutionary, yet proven ideas, of what The Business of the Future looks like and how to create it, NOW. Carol’s work continues to be an amazing source of inspiration for Google Food Innovation Program—her approach to business is one of our foundational philosophies!”
– Michiel Bakker, Director, Google Global Food Innovation Lab
Beginning November 2019, we are launching an Internet-based, live learning and development community for growth-stage businesses and business units that aspire to gain the benefits and make the contribution to history that regenerative business practice offers. The community’s interactive format offers accelerated, responsible growth to 12 businesses. Participants experience how a diversity of businesses translate and apply a decades-old, proven system—yet to be embraced by most mainstream companies—that produces 3X to 10X growth and simultaneously contributes to social and ecosystem vitality.
Typical Results for a Business that Adopts this Systemic Technology
- Increasing non-displaceability in its market based on offering what arises uniquely from its ESSENCE and precisely matches its buyer’s purpose.
- Internalized, responsible growth practices from supply end through end of product life and beyond—practices that become embedded in all of the its decisions and actions, eliminating the need to separate function and practices
- Acknowledgment from customers that it is meeting them in the most effective connection points, directly relating to how their lives, work, and businesses are carried out
- Clear understanding by all of its people of earnings, margins, and cash flow—and how every action affects these measures of financial effectiveness
- Hiring processes that result in a precise and loyal match with employees, providing the necessary foundation for innovation and reciprocal contributions
- Leaders and managers who grow and develop, setting the stage for a regenerative practice philosophy that extends deep into its organization, its buyers’ lives, and the markets it affects.
“Carol Sanford transforms how to think about business and the world—producing not only sustainable prosperity but levels of meaning and commitment that most firms only dream of. She has created the prototype for the Business of the Future.”
– Rebecca Henderson, Senator John Heinz Professor, Harvard Business School
The Regenerative Business Development Community
(start in 2019, 2020, or 2021)
Focus Year 2018: Regenerative Strategy Thinking, Design and Execution
Focus Year 2019: Regenerative Industry Leadership and Collaboration
Focus Year 2020: Regenerative Management and Work Design
FOCUS YEAR 2019-2020: Leadership
Regenerative Leadership Thinking, Design, and Execution Sessions
- Translating our strategic corporate direction into the way all decisions are made and executed across our organization and ecosystem
- Working with elevating stakeholder relationships to ones based on Regenerative innovation and development practices that grow revenue and margins for all to pursue and achieve their specific Return On Investment (Customers, Co-Creations from supplier to distributors, Earth, communities and countries in which we do business, as well as investors who underwrite our aspirations.)
- Becoming proficient and wise at knowing when to stop initiatives and practices, reduce the effort on them, evolve then to new planes, and when and how to take on new pursuits in a way that fosters a stable transition for our operations and value contribution.
- Increasing ableness to leverage competitive dynamics such as exchange rates, market fluctuations, international instability, and government regulations for our customers/clients and ourselves.
- Making sense of other’s choices in our shared market space, including their strategies and market choices; bringing about better collaborations and partnerships among seeming competitors where appropriate and possible.
- Using an essence understanding of our industry to integrate players across the industry and to further evolve our industry to be mindful of and able to work with global imperatives as a whole community.
– Jeffrey Hollender, Co-Founder of Seventh Generation and Sustain Natural.
Webinars include a fishbowl segment featuring one or two businesses, followed by a Q&A and application of ideas under discussion to each of the other businesses. Members will also learn more about regenerative practices and ways to sharpen them in their own businesses by working with thinking partners in breakouts. Frameworks and guiding questions are provided for each business. Resourcing is provided between sessions to help members further develop series ideas.
All webinars are recorded and available for viewing as long as businesses maintain their memberships (they are not downloadable). There is also time in each session for questions on application to each specific company. Additionally, you have four 90 minutes calls for follow up with a resource (the person who invited you to the Summit). You may certainly contract for more and we encourage you to do so as you see the benefit. There are also opportunities for onsite consultations, for which the member business pays the fees and travel expenses of their dedicated CSI resource.
The Financial investment for One Year Membership
$4997 for up to three people; pay $1000 for each additional person
There is no reduction in cost for fewer than three people per business member. Our experience has taught us that participants must have good quality thinking partners who attend the sessions with them and share the experience as part of a team. Each of the twelve businesses engages in deep and rapid application, and with at least three individuals connected to Carol and other resources they have a much better chance of success. Multiple perspectives are required to hear and internalize the very rich, powerful, complex material offered. In breakout sessions during the webinars, teams will sometimes work together and sometimes with members from other businesses’ teams. Please note that payments made to join the Regenerative Business Development Community are 100% refundable for 3 days after purchase. No refunds will be given after the first meeting.
What Is Included in Your Focus Year 2019-2020 (Cohort 2) Business Membership
- Eight three-hour video webinars for three or more people from your organization, plus recordings of each webinar for viewing online by anyone in your organization
- Access to additional pre-recorded videos on regenerative strategy and leadership for online viewing for up to one year from the date of the first video webinar of the focus year (You may invite others in your organization to watch with you.)
- One fishbowl session (at least) for your business during a webinar (excludes an Essence Reveal which is available under a separate offer)
- A resource dedicated to your organization while your company is on the community calls
- Recording of a video podcast marketed through social media and CSIs to 18,000 subscribers (The Regenerative Business Podcast) in which your business shares its story
- The company receives one digital copy of each of Carol’s books: The Responsible Business and The Responsible Entrepreneur. More copies may be purchased at a discount.
Benefits of the Focus Year 2019-2020 (Cohort 2) Membership
- Know the thinking frameworks and proven practices that lead to non-displaceability in your market — i.e. no one else can offer what is singular to you and how to match your buyers’ essence precisely.
- You never again have to think about sustainability or philanthropy as a separate function but rather have it embedded in every decision and action of the business
- You gain ease with engaging with customer in the most effective intersection between your business and their lives/work/business.
- Earnings, margins and cash flow are understood by everyone in your business and how their actions affect them.
- Your hiring process results in a perfect and loyal match that provides the foundation for innovation and contribution reciprocity.
- Personal growth among leaders and managers sets the stage for a different business philosophy, which is extended much deeper in the next two phases of this series and years.
Who should join this community?
- Businesses that have done Strategy Work with a regenerative approach
- Businesses that are moving toward a company wide effort on Regenerative Business and the shift in paradigm it requires
- Businesses who are intending to influence their industry in regenerative practice as well as their own company
- Businesses who are open to redesigning work-practices to implement the Strategy and Leadership work into how they do business throughout the organization on a day-to-day basis.
Webinar day of the week and time:
Friday 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time
REMAINING COHORT 1 DATES:
Jan 11, 2019
Feb 22, 2019
April 5, 2019
May 24, 2019
July 12, 2019
August 23, 2019
October 11, 2019
Nov 22, 2019
UPCOMING COHORT 2 DATES
November 15, 2019
January 3, 2020
February 7, 2020
March 20, 2020
May 1, 2020
June 12, 2020
July 24, 2020
September 4, 2020
Carol Sanford, founder of Carol Sanford Institute, has an extraordinarily successful forty-year track record of growing businesses responsibly, increasing their revenue by as much as 40%-65% a year. Her expertise includes teaching companies how to build triple-digit margin growth and offer a funnel of products for decade-sustaining earnings in dynamic industries and markets. She is a Senior Fellow of Social Innovation and Executive-in-Residence at Babson College.
Resources are members of The Regenerative Business Alliance.
“Carol Sanford’s probing questions helped us think more clearly about who we are as a company and how we can become more effective at achieving our mission. How can we, ourselves, and all of our employees shape and resonate with the goals of the business at a deep level? Carol offered ways for placing our highest human values at the center of our business, so that the business can become more relevant in the world and more rewarding to both customers and employees.”
– Dirk B. Wassink, General Manager, Second Use Materials, Inc.
Carol Sanford Institute has run these series and others like them in businesses all over the world for 40 years. Case stories and testimonials are online at www.CarolSanfordInstitute.com.
For more information and to stay in the announcement stream, send an email to Carol@carolsanford.com.