Deer Park Spring Water
Nature of Engagement:
Working with Deer Park’s senior management, CSI created a comprehensive strategic direction targeted at moving the company to profitability within six months.
We used a series of tiered workshops designed to challenge management to reconceptualize the strategy, develop leadership capabilities and upgrade operational effectiveness
Cross-functional Leadership teams understood how the actions they took daily effected earnings, margins and cash flows and how to develop their people toward self-managing, self-motivating, capabilities.
Functional and operational groups learned to ensure that all of their business process work was in alignment in the new strategy: which included extensive evaluation and re-design of the IT infrastructure.
- Development of a distinctive, compelling, executable strategy that aligned all efforts toward profitability and value creation in the market and communities.
- Development of integrated systems in 48 locations into an effective, highly profitable network.
- Final product cost reduction of an average of 20%, with simultaneous improved client relationships.
- 250% improvement in profitability in two years, with the company “in the black” in the first four months.
- Capability to lead change provided large numbers of promoteable managers for the next 3 years that were greatly sought after by the rest of the company and others.