- The cost of production was 10% of the rest of the industry which meant margins far exceeded any in the industry.
- A market share of 72% was achieved within two years and was retained or exceeded for decades while it remained under the same managing team.
- A customer satisfaction rate that was over 92% within one year and climbed every year there after, to 98% where it remained while the same team managed the business.
- Stock valuations went up by double digits for over ten years, attributed in large part to this new business, and grew revenues by 30%-45% per year for over a decade and continues to retain high growth rates for the industry.
- P&G remains a highly desirable employer and less than 1% of all applicants are hired annually.
- Four of eleven board members are women.
For more details, see the prologue in my 2011 book, The Responsible Business: Reimagining Sustainability and Success.
Additionally, more depth will be found in my upcoming book, Reimagining Work and Business: Moving Management from Self-Actualizing to System Actualizing (2016)