REGENERATIVE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COMMUNITIES
- Do you want to Grow Your Business exponentially, yet Responsibly?
- Would stable revenue growth allow your business to be the business you know it can be?
- What could you do with double digit margins? Innovate? Build a platform?
- Want to be the earnings leader in your industry? Learn how to do that!
Growth is not about scaling or increasing your ecological footprint. It is about creating offerings and systems that give you financial effectiveness by using regenerative design practice to displace extractive businesses, allowing you to become the leader offering regenerative products and services. Carol Sanford Institute has a decades-long, proven systemic technology that teaches you all of this and everything it takes to accomplish it.
“Carol is a visionary, giving us revolutionary, yet proven ideas, of what The Business of the Future looks like and how to create it, NOW. Carol’s work continues to be an amazing source of inspiration for Google Food Innovation Program—her approach to business is one of our foundational philosophies!”
– Michiel Bakker, Director, Google Global Food Innovation Lab
Beginning January 2018, we launched an Internet-based, live learning and development community for growth-stage businesses and business units that aspire to gain the benefits and make the contribution to history that regenerative business practice offers. The community’s interactive format offers accelerated, responsible growth to 12 businesses. Participants experience how a diversity of businesses translate and apply a decades-old, proven system—yet to be embraced by most mainstream companies—that produces 3X to 10X growth and simultaneously contributes to social and ecosystem vitality.
Typical Results for a Business that Adopts this Systemic Technology
- Increasing non-displaceability in its market based on offering what arises uniquely from its ESSENCE and precisely matches its buyer’s purpose.
- Internalized, responsible growth practices from supply end through end of product life and beyond—practices that become embedded in all of the its decisions and actions, eliminating the need to separate function and practices
- Acknowledgment from customers that it is meeting them in the most effective connection points, directly relating to how their lives, work, and businesses are carried out
- Clear understanding by all of its people of earnings, margins, and cash flow—and how every action affects these measures of financial effectiveness
- Hiring processes that result in a precise and loyal match with employees, providing the necessary foundation for innovation and reciprocal contributions
- Leaders and managers who grow and develop, setting the stage for a regenerative practice philosophy that extends deep into its organization, its buyers’ lives, and the markets it affects.
“Carol Sanford transforms how to think about business and the world—producing not only sustainable prosperity but levels of meaning and commitment that most firms only dream of. She has created the prototype for the Business of the Future.”
– Rebecca Henderson, Senator John Heinz Professor, Harvard Business School
The Regenerative Business Development Community
(start in 2019, 2020, or 2021)
Focus Year ONE: Regenerative Strategy Thinking, Design and Execution
Focus Year TWO: Regenerative Industry Leadership and Collaboration
Focus Year THREE: Regenerative Management and Work Design
– Jeffrey Hollender, Co-Founder of Seventh Generation and Sustain Natural.
Explore Our Current and Upcoming Communities
Carol Sanford, founder of Carol Sanford Institute, has an extraordinarily successful forty-year track record of growing businesses responsibly, increasing their revenue by as much as 40%-65% a year. Her expertise includes teaching companies how to build triple-digit margin growth and offer a funnel of products for decade-sustaining earnings in dynamic industries and markets. She is a Senior Fellow of Social Innovation and Executive-in-Residence at Babson College.
Resources are members of The Regenerative Business Alliance.
“Carol Sanford’s probing questions helped us think more clearly about who we are as a company and how we can become more effective at achieving our mission. How can we, ourselves, and all of our employees shape and resonate with the goals of the business at a deep level? Carol offered ways for placing our highest human values at the center of our business, so that the business can become more relevant in the world and more rewarding to both customers and employees.”
– Dirk B. Wassink, General Manager, Second Use Materials, Inc.
Carol Sanford Institute has run these series and others like them in businesses all over the world for 40 years. Case stories and testimonials are online at www.CarolSanfordInstitute.com.
For more information and to stay in the announcement stream, send an email to Carol@carolsanford.com.