How We Do It: The 18 Questions That Make You Non-Displaceable in Your Market
There are 18 questions that must be asked, repeatedly, to achieve non-displaceableability; where you own the space and even though you must work to keep being worthy of the position, it is a more clear and ethical way to do create a responsible value-proposition. Six questions create your strategic direction that is unique and cannot be replicated by others. Six questions are about leadership and influence, internally to your business and externally in the world. Six questions are about the design of business structures, systems and management processes. Collectively, they cover the business acumen of running a business, and doing so with The Non-Displaceable Advantage™.
“This path has the potential to transform our world.”
– Rebecca Henderson, Harvard Business School, Senator John Heinz Professor of Environmental Management
Six Questions on Regenerative Strategic Thinking
- Focus—What is the direction that will differentiate our business in a way that makes it non-displaceable in a dynamic competitive spaces and future proof us in a dynamic uncertain world, operating from responsibility as an integral force?
- Assessing—How can we measure performance success that internalizes all costs and gives us the best means for financial success and innovation in our business?
- Essence to Essence—How do we find and build relationships with the right devoted buyers and orchestrate the right portfolio of customers/consumers that are most likely to be dedicated and provide the return on our offering development
- Pursuits: How can we determine and successfully accomplish the singularly focused endeavors and initiatives, while predicting their chance of success?
- Capacity: Leverage—How do we assess and develop the best financial and operational partners, assess divestitures and acquisitions timing and conditions?
- Market Premises: Go to Market—How do we develop the best business models for our business and know when and how to update and evolve them?
Six sessions on future-proof positioning of your business that takes advantage of competitive dynamics on a global scale, even if you are local.
- Stakeholder Development: How do we create and discovery stakeholders in our business and work with them in an effective way?
- Possibilities: How do we foster innovation and creativity? How do we transform the trends into strategic opportunities and how to evolve ourselves with them and not lose uniqueness?
- Competitive Strategies: How do we understand our competitor’s strategic thinking and execution as a source of creativity? When should we seek collaboration
- Competitive Dynamics: How do we understand and utilize the competitive dynamics in the regulatory, global financial and governance arenas and use them to advance our direction and support all stakeholders succeeding?
- Strategic Integration: How do we integrate our existing value and assets with new opportunities ensuring we do not lose focus in the process.
- Strategic Intent: How do you establish systemic and holistic goals and track progress as we work keeping ourselves focused and yet be mindful of changes?
Six Sessions on designing organizations and work practices to foster responsibility and innovation as the way of working for everyone, everyday on every task.
- Spirit and Willfulness: Leadership practices that foster and inspire co-creators to be self-determining in regard to the success of the organization and their contribution. Leading change as an on-going process.
- Issues Management: How to design pay and progression so that issues are self-resolving and performance is assessed via self-organizing approaches.
- Project Management and Problem Solving: a living systems approach that ensures project management is on time, on budget and on target, including in tune with strategic direction
- Technology Mapping: Designing and managing the value adding process for workflow that is effective and highly efficient.
- Tangible Factors: How do you keep an organization flexible, resilient, collaborative and fully integrated while work gets done, improved and goals are accomplished?
- Developmental Work Design: How do you get work done, while you maintain and improve the organization and its offerings simultaneously?
Plus Six Capabilities Entrepreneurs have to pursue relentlessly, and therefore these six sessions explain the philosophy behind the 18 questions and the means to answer personal development practices that grow you as an entrepreneur, combined with living systems thinking that replaces sometimes imprecise and borrowed thinking.
- Discerning Paradigms: Developing a philosophy about how responsibility and living systems work and making it the cornerstone of your business.
- Dynamic Developmental Paradigms: Developing a Cosmology about how responsibility and living systems work and making it the cornerstone of your business..
- External Considering: building an unprecedented valuing for stakeholders and their lives and dreams.
- Living Systems Thinking: working with the only form of systems thinking that is based in life and not machines, thereby responsibly.
- System Actualizing: linking self-actualizing to systems actualizing and the commitment to the evolution of vital and viable systems that evokes. How do you help systems fulfill their core purpose?
- Internal Locus of Control: Relentless taking responsibility for ones actions and decisions and their effects.
- Working from Essence— always starting with the distinctiveness of each and then all life and living entity (including YOUR business) as a means of evoking and realizing caring and innovation.